Plaintiff’s lawyers have been funding litigation since decades through contingency cases. Joining the glamorous niche is a backwater of the legal world...
Tag - Gerchen Keller Capital
"Your daily letter is great!" , Ram , Founder and CEO, PeerIQ
"Hi George - just want to tell you that you are doing a great work with Lending Times;-) Brgds, Kasper" , Kasper, Partner and Co-founder at Dansk Faktura Børs A/S
"I've been following your newsletter for some time now and have been very impressed with the content." Charlie,Co-Founder | Bolstr
"Hey George, I must say I really enjoy your site. It has inspired me to do some changes at our platform and we are the biggest consumer lender in Sweden." , Ludwig, CEO @ Savelend Sweden AB
"Your daily email is very useful. It gives quick update on what's going in the market. Thank you very much for all that info." Yann Murciano, Head of Base Metals Trading at Morgan Stanley
- George Raymond on What is An Auto Equity Loan And How Do You Get One?
- Ashely on Lending Club’s fantastic delinquency, profit and origination numbers.
- Juana on Wednesday January 31 2018, Daily News Digest
- Chris on Thursday November 1 2018, Daily News Digest
- james on Thursday December 7 2017, Daily News Digest